1. Where are you shipping out from?
- Currently I am based in Seattle, WA. So all items will be shipped from Seattle.
2. How long will shipping take to my country?
- I ship all my orders via USPS. Shipping time estimates within the united states to be 2-9 business days. For international orders times will vary, from 1-2 weeks depending on your country and their mailing system.
3. Will I receive a tracking #?
- Yes! All orders will receive a tracking number. You will be notified via. email with your tracking # once I have shipped your order.
- However, if you do not receive your order within 2 weeks of shipment please do not hesitate to contact me!
4. I ordered a pre-order item and an in stock item. Can you send them out separately?
- No, because shipping is only charged once during the transaction I am only able to send all the products together.
5. Can I return any products?
- All products are final sale. If there are any issues with the product upon arrival please let me know via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your order # and I will try my best to resolve the issue.
6. I am missing an item from my order what do I do?
- I very sorry!! Please send me an email (email@example.com) if you are missing any items from your order along with your order # and I will try my best to fix any issues. I am only one person running this shop so I apologize for any mistakes.
7. Can I buy your items in person/in store anywhere?
- In person yes, I vend and table at events around seattle and occasionally in other cities/states as well. However, I do not currently sell my items in any other stores. So my merch can only be purchased from this online shop and at my in person events.
8 What events are you going to be at?
- Feb. 8 2020 | Chinatown Lunar New Year (Seattle, WA)
- June 23 2020 | Chinatown Dragon Fest (Seattle, WA)
- Anime Expo 2020 (Los Angeles, CA)
- AniRevo 2020 (Vancouver, BC)
- Chinatown Night Market (Seattle, WA)
(Last updated 01/18/20)